3:30pm to 5:30pm
Internal communication is the source of your company knowledge. During this workshop, we will talk about Knowledge Management and particularly how to capitalize on all your internal communication content.
Using real-life examples, you will see how to use SharePoint 2013, Office 365 and Yammer to create a Knowledge Social Network across your organization and out of your boundaries, with external partners or customers.
Through this example, you will learn the differences between using social in SharePoint 2013 and Yammer, and how to build the foundation for an efficient Corporate Social Graph strategy.
By the end of this workshop you will learn:
• How to choose between SharePoint 2013 and Yammer to start your Social Network initiative
• How to use Yammer in SharePoint Online and On-Premise
• What your Corporate Social Graph is and how to use it to optimize your Knowledge Management process
• How to create a central search experience as the base of your Corporate Social Graph
Nicolas Georgeault, SharePoint Senior Architect, SharePoint MVP, Negotium Technologies
- Date:May 13, 2014
- Time:3:30 pm
- Event:SharePoint for Internal Communications