9:05am to 9:35am
Intranets are often viewed as simple repositories for files, utilities, and work tools. Or worse – boring. In a world where content is king, you need to lead with creative and engaging material to capture an audience with less and less time on their hands to browse. To create buzz internally and to win the attention and respect of employees and leaders alike, it’s time to start treating intranets with an editorial eye. By creating original content and empowering employees to contribute content, you can create conversation, engagement, and a modern intranet where people actually want to spend time.
In this session, you will learn how to:
• Create a content factory / editorial calendar
• Empower employees as contributors and ambassadors for your site
• Leverage branded series, contests, and calls to action to increase your impact
• Motivate leaders as readers, contributors and commenters… and get their buy in!
• Define and execute a blog strategy that’s right for your audience
• Visual engagement and enhancement strategies within the boundaries of SharePoint
• Leverage community tools like, Comment, Share, and Chatter
Plus… touch on:
• Going mobile: the first steps to creating an effective mobile content strategy to support your mobile initiatives
Cara Kamenev, Director, Internal Corporate Communications, L’ORÉAL USA
- Date:May 15, 2014
- Time:9:05 am
- Event:SharePoint for Internal Communications