12:30 PM To 3:30 PM
Refreshments will be provided during this session.
Have you wondered what’s new in the biometrics industry? Are you worried that your current deployment will be obsolete in a few short years? Are you planning a cutting-edge system? This interactive workshop will take a look at advances in biometric technologies and new biometric deployments from around the world, and how you can use this information to improve or protect your current systems and investments.
Prepare yourself for the future by attending this workshop to learn what’s next in biometric systems, including:
- How R&D efforts of the past have impacted today’s deployments
- Emerging biometric modalities
- New ways to use biometrics
- A summary of the latest advances in biometrics
- Tips on “future-proofing” your system
Joy Smith, Director, IBG, A NOVETTA SOLUTIONS COMPANY
- Date:March 6, 2014
- Time:12:30 pm
- Event:Winter Biometrics Summit