Government or Nonprofit employees may receive $200 off each listed price. Contact us for details.
|Group Discount: Register 3 colleagues and the 4th is FREE! (4th person of team use promo code “4th”)||Registration Fee|
|3-Day Training – ALL ACCESS PASS|
Includes all 4 pre-conference workshops & 2-day general sessions
(May 18 – 20)
|General Sessions Only|
Includes 2-day general sessions
(May 19 – 20)
|Conference Materials Only (if not attending)||$495|
Past ALI Conference Attendee Testimonial
“Great 2 days – I wish I would have participated Wednesday [at the interactive workshops]. Excellent contributions, great flow, very well-organized. Relevant information. Loved the size of the group.”
MEETING SESSIONS WILL BE HELD AT:
New York Executive Conference Center
(At 48th Street near Times Square – Entrance is on 48th Street)
New York, NY 10019
Customer Service: 877-566-9441 or 212-903-8060
Maps, Directions and Transportation
Sleeping Room Options and Rates
Sleeping rooms are available within walking distance at preferred rates at the hotels listed below. For details and links to make reservations at these hotels, click here: AMA’s New York Conference Center or click on the hotel name below:
- Crowne Plaza Manhattan (located in the same building as Conference Center)
- Belvedere Hotel (Add Promo Code AMA)
- Novotel of New York
- Sheraton Times Square
- Hampton Inn Times Square North
- Club Quarters Hotel, Midtown
Distance from airports:
John F. Kennedy International Airport, approximately 15 miles (estimate one hour travel time).
LaGuardia Airport, approximately 8 miles (estimate 30 minutes of travel time).
Newark International Airport, borders on the cities of Newark and Elizabeth, NJ, approximately 16 miles (estimate 45 minutes of travel time).
888-362-7400, x0 (toll free)
Cancellation Policy: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
REASONS THIS EVENT IS WORTH YOUR TIME AND RESOURCES:
- Gain Continuing Education Hours
- Connect, collaborate, and benchmark best practices with over 15 senior level professionals responsible for talent acquisition, retention, employer branding, and employee engagement
- Discover innovative techniques, practical tips, and proven strategies to attract and retain top talent
- One-track format so that you can participate in every session allowing you to maximize your time while out of the office
- Be an active, acknowledged participant rather than an attendee in a crowd. With a smaller, manageable sized group you can feel comfortable asking the questions that mean the most to you
- Unique and interactive pre-conference workshop sessions that will enable you to practice and apply your skills in peer groups — walk away with new strategies and tactics that you can begin to implement in your own organization
- Network! Network! Network! Connect, collaborate, and learn from your peers across a variety of industries during the conference and after
- A formal Certificate of Completion which documents your training achievement and commitment to continuing professional development
- Access to the conference dropbox – you’ll have the opportunity to use presentation materials as training tools within your organization
- Over 24 hours of intense, interactive learning – we guarantee you will recoup your money spent by implementing just a few of the strategies shared during the conference
Position yourself as a leader at a time when key decision-makers are eager to learn, and ready to help their organization grow. Invest in face-to-face interaction at an Advanced Learning Institute conference.
Becoming a sponsor is easy. We offer sponsorship packages at many different price-points and we are willing to customize a package that makes the most sense for you.
Contact Michela Moe, Conference Producer, for more information.
Past ALI Sponsor Testimonial
“With such an intimate and engaged group, we were able to have numerous conversations with the majority of the audience/attendees, so we could learn from them and explore business opportunities simultaneously. “