MEETING SESSIONS AND SLEEPING ROOMS WILL BE HELD AT:
We have reserved a block of rooms at the government per diem rate of $250 per night. If you need a room, please book online here or call Reservations directly and ask for the Internal Communications for Government/Advanced Learning Institute” rate.
Please book early–the room rate will be available until March 26 or when the block is full–whichever comes first.
The Kimpton Lorien is located in charming Old Town Alexandria, 2 blocks to the Metro station, and just a short ride to downtown DC.
Government and military travelers often choose the Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa when traveling to Alexandria. Aside from stylish accommodations and exclusive government hotel rates that make per diem travel easy, The Lorien hotel offers an ideal location, enticing amenities, a welcoming spa, and two restaurants, including:
- Hosted wine hour each evening from 5-6pm
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- Both casual and fine dining options at Brabo and Brabo Tasting Room
- On-site Lorien Spa, offering massage, facials, and body treatments
- 24-hour fitness center, PUBLIC bikes, and a yoga mat in every room
- Complimentary WiFi throughout our hotel during your entire stay for all meeting attendees
- The free King Street Trolley shuttles passengers along Old Town’s main drag
Located four blocks from the US Patent and Trademark Office, Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa also neighbors such sites as the George Washington Masonic National Memorial (2 blocks), King Street’s Market Square and City Hall (0.8 miles), Gadsby’s Tavern Museum, a historic gathering spot for notable locals (0.9 miles), and the Torpedo Factory Art Center (1 mile). Other nearby attractions range from Arlington National Cemetery and Mount Vernon Estate and Gardens (both 8 miles away).
- Washington Reagan National Airport (4 miles)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (33 miles)
- Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (41 miles)
- King Street – Old Town (2 blocks)
The following are included in your training registration:
- training folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations and a contact list of attendees
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- 24+ hours of training and professional development to help you keep up with the latest trends
- Certificate of Completion for CEU’s – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance to fulfill various CEU requirements.
- Leave feeling re-energized with new ideas, new colleagues to stay in touch with, & more!
Register now, and pay now or later.
We accept all Government Purchase Orders and Training Forms. Pay by credit card or select “Pay by invoice” when you register. For more info, call us at 888-362-7400 x0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only rate or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers in Government. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
Kris Zukauskas, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.