Contact us to receive updates about the agenda and confirmed speakers.
No additional discounts/promo codes are allowed with one-day rates.
Contact us if you have any questions about pricing or discounts.
TRAINING SESSIONS AND GUEST ROOMS WILL BE HELD AT:
The Darcy Hotel
1515 Rhode Island Ave NW
Washington, D.C. 20005
Hotel Phone: 202-232-7000
If you need a guest room, please book online using the link above, or call Darcy Reservations directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute Strategic Government Communications” rate. The special rate expires March 23rd.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Complimentary wi-fi will be provided in all guest rooms and meeting rooms.
The Darcy is located on Scott Circle in downtown Washington, DC, just half a mile from both lively Dupont Circle and historic Logan Circle. Shops, restaurants, bars, clubs, theaters, galleries, museums and other Washington DC attractions abound on nearby 14th and U Streets.
- Walking distance to three Metro stops: Farragut North, Dupont Circle, and McPherson Square
- 5 miles from Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Less than 1 mile from the National Mall
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working in Government. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Cocktail reception
- Panel sessions
- Client case-study
- Interactive demonstrations
- Bonus breakfast session
- On-site branding
- and more!
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly: