Meeting Sessions & Guest Rooms Are Being Held At:
Our room block at the Kimpton Carlyle has expired. If you need a guest room, please contact us or book with Kimpton Reservations directly.
**Complimentary WiFi will be provided in guest and meeting rooms**
- Hosted evening wine hour, 5-6 pm, 7 days a week
- Walking distance from Dupont Circle Metro Station
- 6 miles from Washington Reagan National Airport
- 1 mile from National Mall museums and monuments
- 1.5 miles from Georgetown
The Kimpton Carlyle is centrally positioned in one of DC’s most beloved and thriving neighborhoods in an epicenter of art, culture, and gastronomy. Explore the District’s many highlights – from the swanky shops of Georgetown to the hiking trails of Rock Creek Park to next-level nightlife in Dupont, Adams Morgan, and on U Street.
The following are included in your training registration:
- training folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
Register now, and pay later.
We accept all Government Purchase Orders and Training Forms. Pay by credit card or select “Pay by invoice” when you register. For more info, call us at 888-362-7400 x0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for government communication professionals looking to utilize digital tools to boost citizen engagement. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the training meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, Conference Director, by email or call (773) 695-9400 x220 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.