A group room block has been reserved at a reduced rate of $242 per night until February 13. If you need a sleeping room, please book online using the link above or call the Renaissance directly, and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute’s Social Media for Health Care Marketing conference” rate.
- Less than 5 miles to Downtown DC and Old Town Alexandria
- 0.8 miles to Crystal City Metro Station (blue and yellow lines)
- 1 mile from Reagan Washington National Airport
- Complimentary airport shuttle service to and from Reagan Washington National Airport and Crystal City Metro Station. Call the hotel at 703-413-1300 to schedule.
The following are included in your Social Media for Health Care Marketing conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception.
Government or Nonprofit employees receive $200 off each listed price. Contact us for details.
Payment is due two weeks prior to the conference. If payment has not been received two weeks before the conference, a credit-card hold, training form or purchase order will be taken to ensure your space.
GROUP DISCOUNTS: Four or more attendees, registering together, enjoy a savings of at least $1,895! Register three attendees and the fourth registrant is FREE! Note to small departments—register together with your colleagues from another organization and receive the same group discount. The free registrant must be of equal or lesser value.
VENDOR ATTENDANCE: We have a variety of sponsorship opportunities for vendors and we are happy to work on creating a package that makes sense to you and your organization. Without purchase of an exhibit table or sponsorship package vendors will not have access to the attendee contact list.
A.L.I. PAST ATTENDEE DISCOUNT: Earn conference attendance bonuses as you benchmark with other organizations. As a past A.L.I. conference attendee, receive a $200 discount off your next A.L.I. conference.
CANCELLATION POLICY: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
PROGRAM CHANGES: A.L.I. reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is canceled. If a program is not held for any reason, A.L.I.’s liability is limited to the refund of the program fee only.
“Super engaging, great content. Loved it.”
Manager, Digital Communications, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
5 Reasons The Social Media for Health Care Marketing Conference is Worth Your Time and Resources
1. Speakers from leading organizations will be sharing relevant strategies and noteworthy experiences in using the latest social media tools that have proven to work
2. Learn new best practices for Facebook, Twitter, Periscope and more.
3. Get your questions answered: Network with your peers in an intimate setting, make connections that matter, share stories with those experiencing the same issues as you, and hear solutions from those who were once in your position
4. An inside look into other organizations’ marketing strategies: See screen shots, videos and real examples of how other businesses are connecting with patients through digital tools
5. Attend one of the only Health Care Marketing conferences designed for marketing professionals, not IT focused & vendor neutral!
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during the Social Media for Health Care Marketing conference.
The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all noteworthy sessions and share your relevant expertise with conference participants in an organic way
In addition to attending the conference, the opportunities we offer are:
- Exhibitor tables / booths
- Panel participation
- Networking reception
- Case study presentation with a client
- Mimosa/Bloody Mary morning networking
- Charging stations, notebooks, lanyards, and more!
To learn more about sponsor/exhibit opportunities please contact Maggie Zakrzewski, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x222