Meeting sessions are being held at:
Hotel Republic San Diego – Marriott Autograph Collection
421 W B St
San Diego, CA 92101
Hotel Phone: 619- 398-3100
Our room block at the Hotel Republic has expired, however, please contact us if you’d like us to try to get you a discounted rate.
With a convenient downtown address in the heart of the city’s social hub, guests enjoy quick access to the historic 16-block Gaslamp Quarter, trendy Little Italy, the San Diego Bay with its world-famous aquarium, the ballpark, and the convention center. It can all be taken in from the hotel’s stylish rooftop lounge, where craft cocktails and light fare pair perfectly with breathtaking city and ocean views.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations – including an attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working in internal communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:? Amanda Crawford, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 for more information.**Limited sponsorship
opportunities are available.