Meeting sessions and guest rooms will be held at:
The Driskill, a Hyatt property
604 Brazos St.
Austin, TX 78701
Hotel Phone: 512-439-1234
Our $299 room block rate at The Driskill has expired, however, if you need a guest room for the conference, please contact us. We will find the best rate available for the nights you need.
Recognized as a coveted Austin hotel since 1886, The Driskill offers a historic setting entrenched in timeless charm. With a prime downtown location off 6th Street, this hotel is the perfect vantage point for exploring Austin’s entertainment district and beyond.
What you hear is true. With vibrant entertainment and culture, inspiring cuisine and stunning outdoor settings, Austin lets you create a soundtrack all your own. They are home to more than 250 music venues and a vibrant arts scene. So take a look around, and put the Live Music Capital of the World® on your playlist.
Come for the conference, stay to explore Austin!
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts or promo codes are allowed with the one-day rate or the vendor rate.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working in leadership and executive communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, Senior Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x220 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.