Register by March 6 to save $400 with Super Early Bird Rates
Government Employee Engagement & Internal Communications Strategies | Washington, DC
Discover cost-effective tools and proven tactics to improve productivity, build trust,
shape culture, and drive change
September 16 – 18, 2020 | Washington, D.C.
Pre-Training Workshop Day: Wednesday, September 16
Main Two Day Training: Thursday, Septemeber 17 – Friday, September 18
Follow and Tweet #ALIComms
Who you will meet…
Hear how other government agencies are using strategic storytelling, employee engagement surveys and internal communications to inspire and engage their staff.
Learn how to improve and increase collaboration, recognize employee successes through engagement, and shape culture with multi-faceted internal communications across your agency.
Internal communications professionals who will join us this year include:
Additional Speakers >>
What you will learn…
Join your government peers as you benchmark best practices and learn strategies that will accelerate your internal communications. Return to your office ready to strengthen your agency’s culture, enhance employee involvement and engagement, and breakdown communication silos.
Sharpen your mind, refresh your skills, and see how:
- National Transporation Safety Board created a workplace where employees love coming to work and perform at their best.
- Missouri Department of Commerce and Insurance removed the negativity surrounding change and helped others see it as an opportunity.
- U.S. Army Soldier for Life maintained and enhanced internal communications with a limited budget and set of resources.
- National Institute of Health successfully communicated and engaged with a largely dispersed staff.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency used change management techniques to engage employees and inspire them to voluntarily change their behavior.
- and more!
View and print the detailed Government Employee Engagement & Internal Communication Strategies Training agenda.>>
Maximize your time out of the office – Attend the interactive workshop day on Wednesday, Septemeber 16
Join your peers for 3 interactive, round-table discussions designed to provide you with solutions for your most pressing challenges. These workshops will prepare you for the two-day general sessions, provide you with hands-on training and allows you to dive deep into the topics that mean the most to you.
- Workshop A: Tools to Help You Communicate Critical Day-To-Day Messages Effectively, Green Room Speakers
- Workshop B: Improve Internal Communications Through the Adoption and Use of O365, JMC Brands
- Workshop C: Raise Your Sleeves and Learn How to Create Videos With Your Smartphone and Other DIY Tools, Skill Scout