Meeting Sessions and Sleeping Rooms Will Be Held At:
Link to book sleeping room online at group rate
We have reserved a group room block with a reduced rate of $289 per night. If you need a sleeping room, please book online using the reservation link above or call the hotel directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute Digital Employee Engagement Strategies” event rate.
- Located on the San Francisco Peninsula, situated between downtown San Francisco and near Silicon Valley businesses
- Minutes (2 miles) from the San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle service
- Complimentary trolley service to downtown Burlingame’s shopping and dining district is also available – just 2 miles away
- Easy access to the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) – about a 20-minute train ride to the heart of the Bay Area
888-362-7400, x0 (toll free)
Cancellation Policy: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- a conference notebook
- access to digital copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts
- morning & afternoon refreshments
- evening networking reception
- contact list post-conference of all speakers & attendees
Government or Nonprofit employees may receive $200 off each listed price. Contact us for details.
|Group Discount: Register 3 colleagues and the 4th is FREE! (4th person of team use promo code “4th”)||Registration Fee|
|3-Day Training – ALL ACCESS PASS|
Includes all 4 pre-conference workshops & 2-day general sessions (December 7 – December 9)
|General Sessions Only|
Includes 2-day general sessions
(December 8 & December 9)
|Conference Materials Only (if not attending)||$495|
“Thank you very much for such a well-orchestrated and successful conference. I thought all the speakers did wonderfully, bringing a nice variety to the program. I had a great table of communicators and really felt, for the first time at a conference, that I made friends and was able to discuss our industry (and our successes and challenges) in depth. I took away some tips I want to implement immediately.”
– Internal Communications Manager, The Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine, Inc.
Payment is due two weeks prior to the conference. If payment has not been received two weeks before the conference, a credit-card hold, training form or purchase order will be taken to ensure your space.
GROUP DISCOUNTS:Four or more attendees, registering together, enjoy a savings of at least $1,699! Register three attendees and the fourth registrant is FREE! Note to small departments—register together with your colleagues from another organization and receive the same group discount. The free registrant must be of equal or lesser value.
A.L.I. PAST ATTENDEE DISCOUNT: Earn conference attendance bonuses as you benchmark with other organizations. As a past A.L.I. conference attendee, receive a $200 discount off your next A.L.I. conference.
CANCELLATION POLICY You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
PROGRAM CHANGES: A.L.I. reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is canceled. If a program is not held for any reason, A.L.I.’s liability is limited to the refund of the program fee only.
- Create an internal communication strategy that matches your organization’s mission and drives culture change
- Use innovative crowd-sourcing technologies, gamification, and your intranet to drive significant improvements in employee engagement & leadership support
- Develop relevant & cost-effective content for all channels to reach, motivate, connect and inspire your employees
- Provide a clear brand promise that your employees can understand and support
- Engage your employees in the essence of your brand purpose and promise
- Discover powerful ways to inspire and empower your employees to become your biggest brand advocates
- Use low cost, high impact multi-dimensional communications campaigns to drive change
- Measure employee data to connect the ROI and financial impact of an engaged workforce
“It was great to hear what others are doing and to finally realize what we need to do to get started. It seems so simple now; that I wonder what was really holding us back. This conference helped us solidify our plan.”
– Atlantic Health
“This conference was incredibly timely for me and covered exactly the content that I needed.”
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during an ALI conference.The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
Contact Allison Neill, Conference Producer via email or by phone at (773) 695-9400 x220 for more information.
Past ALI Sponsor Testimonial:
“With such an intimate and engaged group, we were able to have numerous conversations with the majority of the audience/attendees, so we could learn from them and explore business opportunities simultaneously. “