You may register now and pay later. We are a registered Government Training provider in SAM and accept all Government training forms and purchase orders. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
*No additional discounts/promo codes are allowed with the one-day-only rate or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing or if you’d like registration assistance.
MEETING SESSIONS AND GUEST ROOMS ARE BEING HELD AT:
Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center
3800 Resevoir Road
Washington, DC 20057
Front Desk: 202-687-3200
Our $199 room block rate at the Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center has expired. If you need a guest room, please book on the Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center website or call Reservations directly.
Contact us at email@example.com or 773-695-9400 x0 if you’d like assistance or to see if we can get you a lower room rate.
Complimentary wi-fi will be provided in all guest rooms and meeting rooms.
Set amidst the historic charm of the Georgetown University campus, beside the Chesapeake & Ohio (C&O) canal, The Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center is an oasis of calm and tranquility. The boutique Hotel provides guests with history and comfort, coupled with beautiful campus views.
Removed from the bustle of downtown D.C., the location is full of elegant culture and tradition and yet is still close enough to enjoy all of the attractions and activities of the city.
For your convenience, there is a shuttle provided by Georgetown University Transportation Shuttle (GUTS) at the Rosslyn (Blue, Orange, Silver) and Dupont (Red) Metro locations. Click here to view the shuttle bus schedule.
Distance to Airports:
–6 miles to Ronald Reagan Washington National
–27 miles to Dulles
–37 miles to Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall
Top 6 Reasons to Attend
- Over 24 hours of intense, interactive learning – we guarantee you will recoup your money spent by implementing just a few of the strategies shared during the training
- Interactive panel discussions, breakout sessions, refreshment breaks, and lunch outings providing you with the opportunity to brainstorm and benchmark solutions with your fellow attendees
- Unique and interactive optional workshop sessions that will enable you to practice and apply your skills in peer groups — you will walk away with new strategies and tactics that you can begin to implement in your own organization
- Access to electronic copies of presentation materials – after the training you’ll have the opportunity to access the online dropbox
- The opportunity to learn how to use innovative tools and channels to revolutionize your employee experience in a hands-on environment
- Network! Network! Network! Meet connections that matter – our attendees are senior level internal communications professionals from organizations like yours, facing challenges like you!
Showcase government brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI training specific for professionals working in internal communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the training meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Amanda Crawford, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x214 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.