7 Reasons Why YOU should attend The 3rd Annual Strategic Internal Communications For Health Care Conference:
1. 2 full days of real-world case studies and examples presented by 15+ health care communication professionals showcasing their success with engaging
employees and making their workforce more productive
2. Maximize your time out of the office by attending the optional
pre-conference workshops – where you will discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups and gain hands-on experience through creative exercises
3. Interactive panel discussions, driven by you, based on questions and challenges you are experiencing within your own organization
4. Continued access to all presentations – allowing you to share information with your team members and remember every detail from every presentation
5. Manageable size group where you will have the opportunity to ask questions that you need answered – you will be an active participant, not just an attendee in a large audience
6. Attend one of the only internal communications conferences designed for health care communicators!
7. Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to various certification requirements
MEETING SESSIONS AND SLEEPING ROOMS WILL BE HELD AT:
Book your room at the Philadelphia 201 at our special $189 reduced rate. To make your reservation, book online here or call Reservations and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute Internal Communications for Health Care” rate.
Additional rooms have been added! The rate expires on September 5th.
Ideally situated in Center City and located within walking distance of most of
Philadelphia‘s top attractions, it’s the perfect location for seeing all that the city has to offer.
- Complimentary guestroom Wi-Fi
- Located 8 miles from Philadelphia International Airport
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only rate, the vendor registration fee, OR during Super Early Bird.
Meet Your Sponsor
theEMPLOYEEapp – the employee communications and engagement solution for the deskless workforce (and deskbound too!). theEMPLOYEEapp is an internal communications and employee engagement mobile solution. It securely integrates with a company’s employee database and allows for the instantaneous push of messages and distribution of content directly to an employee’s mobile device.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI training specific for professionals working in communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Kris Zukauskas, Training Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.