Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
400 Arch St.
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Hotel Front Desk: 215-923-8660
Reservations: (877) 999-3223
Our room block at the Wyndham is full, however, rooms may still available at the hotel. If you need a sleeping room, please book on the Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District website or call Reservations directly and ask for their best rate. Alternatively, click here to view a search of hotels within walking distance on hotels.com.
The Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District is located just one block off Market Street and within walking distance of popular landmarks, including Independence National Park, Liberty Bell Center, Independence Hall, and Betsy Ross House.
- About 11 miles north of Philadelphia International Airport
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms and meeting rooms
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion for CEU’s – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various CEU requirements. Please contact us if you have any special requirements.
NEW! ONE-DAY ONLY OPTION
For those with limited time/budget: For $1295, attend one day of YOUR CHOICE.
Pre-Conference Workshop Day, Tuesday, September 12
General Session Day One, Wednesday, September 13
General Session Day Two, Thursday, September 14
Includes participation in all case studies, interactive sessions and networking activities and an electronic copy of the conference materials for the day you attend.
Government and Non-Profit Discount: Contact us for your promo code to save $200 off the current price.
Past Attendee Discount: Contact us if you are a past attendee and would like your promo code to save $200 off the current price.
*Only one promo code is allowed.
7 Reasons Why The 2nd Annual Strategic Internal Communications For Health Care Conference Is Right For You:
1. 2 full days of real-world case studies and examples presented by 15+ health care communication professionals showcasing their success with engaging
employees and making their workforce more productive
2. Maximize your time out of the office by attending the optional
pre-conference workshops – where you will discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups and gain hands-on experience through creative exercises
3. Interactive panel discussions, driven by you, based on questions and challenges you are experiencing within your own organization
4. Continued access to all presentations – allowing you to share information with your team members and remember every detail from every presentation
5. Manageable size group where you will have the opportunity to ask questions that you need answered – you will be an active participant, not just an attendee in a large audience
6. Attend one of the only internal communications conferences designed for health care communicators!
7. Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to various certification requirements
Hear, first hand, from experienced internal communication leaders about their organization’s challenges, success stories and how they collaborate with internal departments to achieve organizational goals, including how to:
- Engage employees in a 24/7 workforce and empower them to be brand ambassadors
- Manage change and consolidation while continuing to inspire employee engagement
- Create and deploy messages that mean the most to your audiences that are inspiring, relevant, that contain real-time company news, images and video
- Prepare and react effectively to a crisis situation and develop a system to reach non-desk workers
- Develop an effective communications strategy during times of change
- Deliver employee announcements through digital signage
- Create an efficient and innovative internal communication platform with on-trend techniques
- Maintain a relationship between internal communications and core values for ease of employee outreach to upper management
- Evolve your intranet to be available and engaging at all times
- Deliver a positive patient experience every single time by creating effective communications within your organization
- Empower employees from within and encourage them to share ideas
- Develop irresistible, visually appealing content your employees can’t ignore
- Gain cutting edge internal communication product, service and technology tips
- Utilize new and trendy tools to reach audiences of all ages
- Shift your communication efforts to be patient-centric
- Encourage regular and open two-way communication with employees
- Set measurable objectives for your messages and communication channels
- Utilize tools you already have to establish a foundation for your digital workplace
Poppulo – Powering communications, engaging people . The all-in-one platform, specifically built for internal communicators. Their pioneering software and expert advisory services are transforming internal communications, creating more connected, aligned and successful organizations all over the world. Read more.>>
theEMPLOYEEapp is an internal communications and employee engagement mobile solution. It securely integrates with a company’s employee database and allows for the instantaneous push of messages and distribution of content directly to an employee’s mobile device. Read More>>
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers from health care.The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
Kris Zukauskas, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.