MEETING SESSIONS WILL BE HELD IN THE SAN FRANCISCO FINANCIAL DISTRICT AT
188 Spear St (at Howard St)
SFO13, Suite 250
San Francisco, CA 94105
GUEST ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE AT
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Five Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
Our room block rate at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco has expired. If you need a guest room, please book directly on the Hyatt’s webpage or call Hyatt Reservations. Feel free to contact us with your check-in and check-out dates, as we may still be able to get you the reduced rate.
Complimentary wifi will be provided in guest rooms.
*No additional discounts/promo codes are allowed with the one-day-only rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing or if you’d like registration assistance.
Need to Convince the Boss?
Here are a few excellent takeaways you’ll bring back:
- Build a corporate responsibility program to connect employees to your company’s mission
- Use a mobile app to engage your deskless workforce
- Rebrand your HR Communications through an Employee Value Proposition
- Use storytelling to inform, engage, and empower your employee base
- Drive employee engagement through a strong employee communications strategy
- Provide communication transparency to your employees during times of transition and change
Plus, this conference has been approved for 11.50 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
Thank You to Our Conference Sponsor
SocialChorus is the leading workforce communications platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. With SocialChorus, organizations are able to connect and align their teams, power organizational initiatives and measure the business outcomes. Designed for every worker from head office to the front line, our solution enables the Fortune 100 and leading brands like Ford, Hilton, Abbott and J.Crew to deliver on the promise of a more informed, connected and supported workforce.
For more information, visit: https://www.socialchorus.com
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working in HR & Internal Communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, Senior Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x220 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.